Our goal is to maintain a safe place of business while doing everything possible to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
As a critical part of the food production food chain, Salmon Terminals is deemed an essential business and as such, can remain open during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- We have conducted a full training review of COVID-19 risks, symptoms and ways of transmissions with all staff members.
- We have closed the facility to all “Non-Essential” visitors.
- We require hand-washing of all employees upon entering the building, after breaks and restroom uses.
- We have spaced out employees on the production lines and have built separation screens for their safety.
- We have limited all truck-drivers access to the building and have screened-off the sign-in desk.
- We have added additional hand-sanitizer stations to all key areas of the plant.
- We have stepped-up surface sanitizing and provide latex gloves to all employees.
- We are practicing six feet distancing throughout the facility.
- Temperature readings will be taken and recorded for all employee and visitors upon entering the building.
- Facial covering are required for everyone while inside the building.