Assembly and Manufacturing
Other value added services that are offered by STI Distribution are assembly, manufacturing, and kitting, both for the one time project and on a long-term basis. Because we have experienced employees, we can gear up quickly to meet your production deadlines for the one time project, and because of our large facility, we are able to meet large manufacturing production quantities.
As a link in your assembly and manufacturing process, we take the responsibility of turning out a quality product seriously. Our production staff will impress you with their commitment and timely delivery.
We have many years of packaging experience, so look to us to offer helpful ideas to save you time & money or give you a nicer finished product. We have plain cartons and carton printing capability on site, the ability to print bar-code labels, or you can use our industry knowledge to help you find a carton supplier that can meet your printing and packaging requirements.
- Club store: Receive in three single flavors of beverage in trays and convert to rainbow trays, shrink the trays, and apply a label.
- Seasonal packaging: Receive in boxed candies, wrap in gift paper and apply bows and ornaments.
- Pet product: Receive in components for a cat scratcher, assemble folding carton, fill bags with catnip, glue components in carton as needed and shrink film individual packages.
- Canned fruit: Run unlabeled canned fruit through dud-detector and check weigher to recoup product involved with can tin defect.
- Gourmet specialty food: Receive in pouched gourmet food product, pack into foil stamped retail carton, shrink wrap carton, and pack into master shipping case.
Since we can also store your finished goods after assembly and work with your shipper when your goods move, we save you from having your own storage facility. It also means you can arrange for delivery and storage of your components until you're ready to begin manufacturing, again relieving you of the pressures of timing with suppliers.[Warehouse and distribution]
To discuss your manufacturing or assembly
needs, please contact us at:
4510 Frontage Rd NW #101
Auburn , WA 98001
(253) 872-5484 or Fax (253) 872-8430